This policy is standard among responsible internet retailers.
Please note that while you are here...
We promise to protect your financial information. We use the latest, most sophisticated encryption technology available. To make sure that your credit card and order information are safe with us, data is encrypted through every level of transmission. And all financial transactions are done through a secure server with SSL encryption. Our transaction server is VERISIGN certified.
We promise to protect your Privacy. To the fullest extent allowable by law, we will not distribute, sell or rent your name or personal information to any third party without your permission.
We want to make sure that you, our valued guest, have peace of mind when shopping with us.
Enjoy your stay.
>>> RETURN POLICY
Earth Therapeutics is here to provide you with excellent, high quality products.
However, in the rare instance that you receive defective or mis-shipped product, you can return the item to us.
Returning items is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Email [email@example.com] or call [1-800-789-3579] and tell us about the problem-- whether product is mis-shipped or defective-- within 7 days of receipt of order for replacement or refund.
(Note: Mis-shipped product must be returned UNUSED.)
2. We will reply with instructions with how you can ship back the wrong or defective product back to us at our expense. Items must be shipped back to us with a copy of the original invoice and a printout of our reply.
3. Return items to the following address:
. RETURNS Dept.
. Earth Therapeutics, Ltd.
. 163 E. Bethpage Rd.
. Plainview, NY 11803
-- WE CAN ONLY ISSUE A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AFTER WE RECEIVE THE RETURNED MERCHANDISE.
-- ALL 3 STEPS ABOVE MUST BE FOLLOWED CORRECTLY TO QUALIFY FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND.
-- WE CAN ONLY OFFER REPLACEMENT OR REFUND FOR MIS-SHIPPED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND NOT FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
>>> RETURNS FOR SHOES
Unfortunately, we are NOT able to accept shoes back for a return or exchange if they show signs of wear unless they have a manufacturer’s defect.
Please follow these guidelines for trying out footwear:
1. If you are unsure you want to keep your footwear, please do not wear them outside.
2. Please test footwear at home on carpeted surfaces to preserve the new sole.
3. Avoid wearing new footwear for prolonged periods until you're sure the fit is correct.
|© 2002 Earth Therapeutics. No text or images may be reproduced without the written consent of the copyright holder.|